SC - HIGH TABLE

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Jan 18 22:33:30 PST 2000

If you can get a crockpot, then I think some sort of pottage or soup would
be good. They can be quite simple and something hot and relatively liquid
will warm you like nothing else does on a winters day.  It can sit and
simmer all afternoon if it likes, so that it is always nice and warm and
yummy.

Kiriel
trying to get my head around it being cold in January.