SC - Origanum

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Mon Jan 24 18:52:24 PST 2000

And it came to pass on 24 Jan 00,, that Bronwynmgn at aol.com wrote:

> Lady Brighid,
> Could you perhaps do translations of these "olla podrida" recipes?  I'd be
> very interested in possibly using them for an event this fall.  I can
> manage modern Spanish (pretty roughly), but I'm not sure I can handle this
> accurately.

I would be willing to do so... but have you seen the translations that
Cariadoc posted?  I gather that those are directly from the original
Arabic.  If you feel that a translation from the Spanish would also be
useful, let me know.

BTW, did my translation of the olla podrida recipe from Granado make it
to the list?

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann