SC - Distilling (Was Origanum)

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 06:52:19 PST 2000

From: <Mordonna22 at aol.com>

> I don't know what country you are in, Tara, but if it's the US, If I were
you
> I would not make this potion again, as it calls for distilling, which is
> against Federal Law without a proper license.
>
> Mordonna the Cook,

Um...I think I remember that each person is allowed to make 200 gallons of
alcohol for *personal* use.  As a matter of fact, you were able to order the
plans for a still from Pueblo, Co - from a government agency when I was much
younger.  I believe I am remembering right....but I wouldn't put it past the
government to change it's mind in the 20 some odd years since that memory.

Diana d'Avignon