SC - Request for inspiration

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Jan 28 05:37:49 PST 2000

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, David Dendy wrote:

> >The autocrat (ok, steward) for an event in mid-June has asked for a feast
> >that will feature 'plundered foods' from coastal countries.
>
> How about haggis (from Scotland, of course--who says you only have to
> plunder current North American favourites)? Just now, you can often get them

Whale, seal, reindeer; all concievably obtainable by plunder. Some N.
Am. deer species? Some wild coastal bird eggs (the nests certainly was
plundered...)?

/UlfR
 Trying to figure out the *reason* for the theme. Apart from getting
choclate on the menue, of course (make it with extra peppers).

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
"Well I wish you'd just tell me, rather than try to
engage my enthusiasm, because I haven't got one."
		-- Marvin the Paranoid Android