SC - Translations of Spanish foods

Thomas Gloning gloning at Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE
Fri Jan 28 17:56:49 PST 2000

I was planning on putting the batter in the perwarmed jars, and then
doing the waterbath thing, and ending with lidding it and doing the
create a vacuum-seal thing. I figure that if I make a 12 count box out
of each flavor that interest me, we will have muffin slices for
breakfast, snacking and hosting people. I am thinking about granny apple
spice, new york cinnamon, blackberry cobbler, magic pumpkin, lemon
poppyseed, blueberry and banana nut. A bit of something for everybody.
margali

> I am also considering making muffin bread in canning jars

BTW, how is it done?  I've only ever bought it, and I was
thinking about trying it.  Hot water bath, or what?  None of my
preserving books
have any info.

- -Magdalena