SC - Request for inspiration

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Jan 29 23:36:07 PST 2000

In a message dated 1/29/00 8:57:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
phelpsd at gate.net
writes:

<< When I make chili I cook it in a crockpot and let it cook for a day to a
 day and half.

 Daniel Raoul

Then Ras had said

<<While this is a commendable suggestion, there are few sites at Pennsic
that
have electricity. Merchants and those camped around the merchant area or in
the handicap area should have no problem utilizing this idea though.>>

		No disrespect Ras, but I think that the gentle had intended this as
suggestion for while at home in our mundane kitchens.  So I have another
question, can this be done in a Dutch oven? And what do you start it with
normally? What sort of things do you add? Is it normally one person in camp
who adds the stuff? or does everyone add a bit? Is it possible to have too
many cooks in on this soup?

		Zoe Valonin,