SC - Spanish beer

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Jan 29 23:46:17 PST 2000

>While this is a commendable suggestion, there are few sites at Pennsic that
>have electricity. Merchants and those camped around the merchant area or in
>the handicap area should have no problem utilizing this idea though.

take an old aluminum pot(yeah aluminum unless YOU happen to have an old
dutch oven lieing around that's BIG an oble STEEL pot would be good as well)
and put a layer of hot coals from the fire in it at war and then stick
another pot into it and you can get the same effect that way.  I used to do
this when I'd teach survival as scout camp but the only big aluminums I have
right now aren't mine.

Anyway, you have to play around with it and leave the coals sit out for a
while sometimes (really fresh bright happy red ones from the fire aren't a
good idea unless you like cinders for lunch) and that
help regulate the temperature.

Later

Cadoc MacDairi
Cadoc MacDairi, Mountain Confederation, ACG

"It seems three years or maybe more
Someone drops dead whom I adore
You love someone, there will be grief
The kiss of death, lips of a thief..."

  "Everyone I Love is Dead" -- Type O Negative