SC - 12th Night is THIS SATURDAY - ACK!!!

Kerri Canepa kerric at pobox.alaska.net
Wed Jan 5 23:11:12 PST 2000

Okay, I'm taking deep breaths now and trying not to think about everything that
needs to happen between now (Wednesday evening at 10 pm) and Saturday morning.

In with the good air.

Out with the bad air.

The menu has dwindled a bit down to 21 dishes (original number 23 or 24, I
think) and there are four folks working on various aspects of it. Parts of
things are done, parts of things are in progress and parts of things still need
to be done. But ain't that the way with all feasts...

I promise to post the full menu with comments and observations as soon as I
recover - which may be in a week or so since I have to start preparing for
Oertha's Winter Coronet List (which is the weekend after 12th Night) the day
after 12th Night (that being this Sunday). My lord and main cute guy is entering
the list and has a better than average chance of ending up Prince WHICH MEANS
all sorts of tokens to hand out to a hastily hand picked entourage, new garb for
the both of us, and assorted heraldic banners and whatnot. We here in Oertha do
not have the luxury of being Heirs for a time; by law, the Heirs are invested
within 30 hours of winning the list. Eeeeee.....

Please send good thoughts and any spare energy you might have lying around in
our direction. We'd be mighty grateful.

Kerri
Cedrin Etainnighean, OL