SC -Redacting?

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Jan 17 10:39:58 PST 2000

Christine A Seelye-King wrote:

>         Thanks, I thought of you when I did that.

Awwwww, gawrsh!!!!

>  Both Mistress Rhiannon and
> fra niccolo commented on it as well.  I like the usage better, and think
> it says it much more simply.

Yes. English is pretty cool when you use it ;  ) .

> > Nice job on the rendering, though, Mistress Christianna! But did the
> > cracklin's go into the French Toast?
> >
> > Adamantius, clocking his head on the rock _again_
>
>         Sorry, you lost me.  Cracklin's?
>         Perhaps that bump on the head got you sooner than you thought?

A Meridien missed this? Oy! When you render something, you usually get
cracklin's, don't you? As in cracklin' bread, etc. Then again, that bump
on the head _may_ be involved... ; )

Adamantius, retreating very carefully to the stone refuge, hand on forehead
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com