SC - Olla podrida -- A 13th century Hispano-Arabic version?

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Jan 24 14:36:22 PST 2000

Lady Brighid,
Could you perhaps do translations of these "olla podrida" recipes?  I'd be
very interested in possibly using them for an event this fall.  I can manage
modern Spanish (pretty roughly), but I'm not sure I can handle this
accurately.

Ana, I thank you for your willingness to help, and since we would not need it
until the fall, it could wait until your cast is off and your hand is
functioning normally again.

Brangwayna Morgan