SC - Origanum

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Jan 24 19:29:41 PST 2000

In a message dated 1/24/00 9:53:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Mordonna22 at aol.com writes:

<< I don't know what country you are in, Tara, but if it's the US, If I were
you
 I would not make this potion again, as it calls for distilling, which is
 against Federal Law without a proper license.

 Mordonna the Cook, >>

I think perhaps the post was meant to go to the SCA-Dist list on which list
most of us are well aware of US law but we have several members from New
Zealand and other countries where home distilling is legal and not
discouraged. In a setting such as the WWW, it is oftentimes a better path to
neither inform foreigners of US law (or vice versa) and  to not be too
interested in the nationality of the poster. :-)

Ras