SC - The Chinese source thread...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Jan 13 15:27:41 PST 2000

Io, cooks!

Recently, when going through the disorganized jumble of boxes and such
we're currently calling our apartment, I ran across E.N. Anderson's "The
Food of China". Wasn't this one of the sources mentioned in Mr.
Gloning's bibliography of Chinese food history secondary sources?

Am I imagining things again, or did anybody need to know something about
it before I put it away in a random, inaccessible location having
nothing whatever to do with peristalsis?

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com