SC - Over spiced Spoiled meats experiment

Deborah J. Schumacher chicagojo at uswest.net
Sat Jan 22 14:22:38 PST 2000

If I recall correctly someone on the list had done this hadn't they? (I
think it was Ulfr?)
There is an interesting thread on the rialto now about how bad feasts are
and this particular myth has surfaced  in it. If the experimenter can raise
their hand perhaps we can get the notes of that experiment forwarded to the
rialto?

Zoe Valonin,
(MKA Deborah Schumacher)