SC - pennsic menu- non-cooler, period recipes.

Etain1263@aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Sat Jul 8 21:23:30 PDT 2000

Forwarded Message:
> To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
> From: ekoogler at chesapeake.net
> Subject: Re: SC - Re: late intro - was Manual de Mujeres #81-86
> Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 21:07:19 GMT
> -----
>
> > If the SCA was only Celts and English, life would be boring.
> >
> > Raoghnailt Marie Béatrix de la Barbe
>
> Speaking as the resident Japanese on the list, I agree wholeheartedly!  I do
> time/place travel quite a bit, but do have a Japanese personna as my primary!
>
> Minowara
> Kiritsuob-no-Inazuma

I really hate using a laptop...our mailserver appears to be down, so I'm having
to do this on my lord's laptop through the web...my name is spelled "Kiritsubo"
not "Kiritsuob"...just thought you'd like to know!

Kiri

This email message was sent using web-based email services provided by Chesapeake.Net
Internet Services.
http://www.chesapeake.net/