SC - SAVILLE ORANGES

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Jul 17 04:04:25 PDT 2000

- -----Original Message-----
From: BalthazarBlack at aol.com <BalthazarBlack at aol.com>
To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Date: Saturday, July 15, 2000 3:37 PM
Subject: Re: SC - Calaphon pots & pans

I think the better choice would be Farberware and or cast iron.  Farberware
has a copper core in the bottom of the pans so you get good heat
distribution and the body is stainless steel that looks great, unless
someone gets over zealous with the brillo.  Cast iron because it adds iron
to your diet, you can take them camping and they last forever or at leat
three generations so far.