SC - Is it REALLY non-stick?????

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Jul 17 04:05:49 PDT 2000

On the Calphalon:  We've been using it for several years now and still think
it's the best stuff on the market.  We really like the way it disperses heat,
etc.  I've only used a couple of the non-stick pieces, but they seem to retain
their "non-stickyness" longer than most.  The way we've managed to keep it
looking good and working well for so long is that we have followed the
manufacturer's suggestion and have not put the pieces in the dishwasher.  And we
don't take it to places like Pennsic!

Kiri