SC - Begging A Favor

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 17 10:51:51 PDT 2000

Just to let everyone know, I finished making the sapa last night. The wine
must was reduced by two-thirds and I ended up with 12.5 bottles each 750 mls.
I will be keeping 2.5 for myself (I don't plan on doing that again soon!)
Cost worked out to $6 U.S. per bottle. This should have a long shelf life as
it as no yeast in it and was bottled in sterile condidtions.

The colour is fantastic, I'm glad I chose clear bottles for it.

For those of you who wanted to have some, Allison
Bogdan,Marcello,Raoghnailt,Kiri, Tygre Marie, Temair, Stefan and Merald and I
know that there is one more un-named person who wants two bottles ( they will
know who they are when they read this because the bottles are ""special") If
your name is not on this list, I will only be able to spare some if these
people do not pick theirs up at the Cook's Dinner at Pennsic on Tuesday night.

Thanks to everyone who has participated in this. By everyone buying into
this, it allowed me to further develop my understanding of the importance of
the right ingredients. I hope you all will enjoy the end product.

Hauviette