SC - Cooks Pot-Luck

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Jul 20 06:15:01 PDT 2000

It's even cooler in Atlantia...at least in the northern portions.  It's not
supposed to go above 76 today...and this is the time of the year when we often
hover around 95!  And we have a lovely NW breeze and low humidity, again REALLY
weird for summer in southern Maryland.  But understand:  I'm NOT complaining.  I
just hope this holds for Pennsic, though we could do with a little less rain!
We are about 5 - 6 inches above average for the year!

Another "Beeg smile ;-D"

Kiri