SC - My anti modern cheese thing was: toys for tot feast

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Jul 27 06:51:02 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/27/00 9:32:35 AM, troy at asan.com writes:

>Now, of course, as with the original postor in this thread, I'm not
>always given my druthers, and will sometimes allow honey butter (gak!)
>and herbed curd cheese to appear.

Okay, so how many people go to the effort of providing proper accompaniments
to the bread portion of their feast  and get innundated by the feasters and
the autocrats with...
"So , someone forgot to put out the honey butter.."
My reply.."No they haven't, I didn't make any, it's an SCA custom, not
period".
Their reply.."Okay, so you'll make some for me right??".
My reply...."AAARRGGHHH!!!"

Explained until blue in the face....now I don't even keep the honey in sight.

Andrea