SC - posole?

BalthazarBlack at aol.com BalthazarBlack at aol.com
Fri Jul 21 10:57:22 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/21/00 10:23:19 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com writes:

> I got shanghai'd by the Princess.
>  I still wish I had some armadillo and rattlesnake. I have a very special
>  chili in mind....

Gunthar... we'll have to share our rattlesnake chili recipes sometime... mine
is for Diamondback Chili, and its almost as venomous as its namesake!!  Of
course, rattlesnake meat is pretty hard to come by here, and very expensive
when I can find it, so I don't make it often.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

In the mornin' I go walking, 'cause it helps the hurtin' soften.  I've seen a
lot of places, 'cause I miss her very often.