SC - Help - Dangerous Herbs

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Sat Jul 22 20:07:48 PDT 2000

There's the rub... depending on the individual, most if not all herbs CAN
cause an abortion... I've heard cautions against, hyssop, oregano, mints,
cinnamon, ginger, marjoram, pennyroyal... you get the picture.

First.. let me say I am in no wise an expert, and mistrust people who use the
word.

The danger is always in the dosage. I could possibly be wrong, as any person
could, but I don't know that the amounts used in foods can cause abortions. I
suppose the principle used should be better safe than sorry, but a little
caution should go a long way. You might check this site:

http://www.sbherbals.com/AvoidInPregnancy.html

And there are lots more where this came from... I suggest a web search under
"herbal abortifacients ".

Corwyn