SC - Help - Dangerous Herbs

Morgana Abbey morgana.abbey at juno.com
Sat Jul 22 22:33:33 PDT 2000

Mind you, this is all from memory:

The ones I'm aware of are tansy, rue and pennyroyal.  The upshot is that
they have to be taken in doses far larger than you would put in a single
dish and/or taken on a very regular basis.  I don't think any of them
would harm a very healthy person in trace amounts at a single meal.  Of
course if the pregnant woman in question has a lot of worries, skip using
any of these herbs.

Morgana