SC - Re: Killer cooks

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jul 25 21:16:54 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/23/00 9:01:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< Taken by whom, >>

The populace.

<<and why? >>

Because it is convenient and clearly separates everyday garb from garb to be
worn at special occasions such as feasts or courts.

<<The only thing I  can think of is that at some point the term might have
meant a full  repro from a portrait of Elizabeth I. >>

The term is not a period term SFAIK.

<<If it refers only to the time period it is a misappelation.>>

Your point being? It is no more a misappelation than Kingdom Arts and
Sciences Minister, IMO.

 Adamantius >>

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/