SC - posole?

pat fee lcatherinemc at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 21 10:32:53 PDT 2000

Yes according to my mundane cousin(Great-greatgrand Dad had a bit of a
roming eye) who lives on the Navaho res. in Window Rock New Mexico, this
dish has been a staple for as long as any one can remember. The recial
memory, handed down from mother to daughter, is a very long one, amoung the
people of this region.
I have her recipe if anyone is interested.

  Ldy Katherine McGuire