SC - Help - Dangerous Herbs

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 25 13:41:29 PDT 2000

Balthazar of Blackmoor declared:

>>> Even if it is never proven, I think we should all assume
>>> saffron is very dangerous, and it's use should be avoided
>>> at all costs.  Merchants who insist on peddaling this
>>> contraband foodstuff should be declared Enemies of the
>>> State :)
>>>
>>> The same goes for Pine Nuts.

I hereby volunteer to assist in the seizure and proper disposal of any such goods.  Just let me copy a few pertinent recipes first......

                         ---= Morgan

Quotes From Groucho Marx (1890-1977):
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
Room service? Send up a larger room.
Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes?
Those are my principles. If you don’t like them I have others.
I never forget a face, but in your case I’ll be glad to make an exception.
A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five.
A man’s only as old as the woman he feels.
Why should I care about posterity? What’s posterity ever done for me?
Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.
Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms.
I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody
turns it on, I go to the library and read a book.
I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn’t it.
If I held you any closer I would be on the other side of you.
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Whatever it is,... I’m against it.