SC - Re: Bread making Platina style (long)

Tue Jul 18 07:42:41 PDT 2000

Don't take Stefan "too seriously" on this one.  He's making a jest on my
baking.

My mead is made elsewhere by Barat FitzWalter Reynolds, but I am considering
setting up a gallon ale pot to produce some fresh barm.  I occasionally use
malt extract in baking and it came with a package of bakers yeast to make
brew, as if I didn't have a 1/2 pound in the refrigerator.

Bear