SC - posole?

Joan Nicholson gryphon at carlsbadnm.com
Fri Jul 21 08:13:17 PDT 2000

- --=====================_651564==_.ALT

Stefan, that applies only if you keep adding HOT chiles, there are mild
ones like New Mexico Big Jims and Anaheims.  Of course, if you want hot...
try Habaneros!

Prydwen

gryphon at carlsbadnm.com

there are mild ones like New Mexico Big Jims and Anaheims.  Of
course, if you want hot... try Habaneros!<br>
Prydwen<br>
At 12:55 AM 7/21/2000 -0500, you wrote:<br>
stretch the meat a bit further. If you add enough chilies, it's so<br>
hot you *can't* eat much. :-)<br>
gryphon at carlsbadnm.com