SC - Pasta Machine (OP)

BalthazarBlack at aol.com BalthazarBlack at aol.com
Sun Jul 23 22:17:25 PDT 2000

<<  The only pasta machines I'm really familiar
 with are the ones that have two rollers for flat sheets (thickness is
 variable) with a pair of brackets for mounting a cutter for either
 fettucine or linguine-ish pasta, or a ravioli-filler-and-cutter, both
 operated by the same crank in another drive opening.

That's the same one I have.  I think you may be right about the third slot
being used for kneading the pasta dough.

For the original poster of the question, does your machine have a dial (or
dials) on the sides to control thickness, or is it a one-size-fits-all type?
I'm thinking, maybe, the third "slot" might be the bracket for mounting the
attachment (or maybe she/he just got the attachment, and not the base?)

Balthazar of Blackmoor