SC - Sauce question

BalthazarBlack at aol.com BalthazarBlack at aol.com
Thu Jul 27 11:00:31 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/27/00 12:44:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
kareno at lewistown.net writes:

> >But I have a problem.  The site is bone dry.  Even cooking with wine could
>  lead to legal ramifications.  Can I substitute grape juice and have a
>  palatable sauce?  <

You should check the law regarding cooking with wine before you nix the idea
completely.  Don't let a misunderstanding provide an impasse to an otherwise
delicious meal...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

In the mornin' I go walking, 'cause it helps the hurtin' soften.  I've seen a
lot of places, 'cause I miss her very often.