SC - Anasazi beans

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Jun 1 09:40:54 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/1/00 11:48:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au writes:

<< Are there SCA rules about supply of alcohol?  The White Tavern event we had
 here in Ynys Fawr (Tasmania) had a rather nice hyppocras available to anyone
 over the drinking age (18 here).  I assume that the "barkeep" had dealt with
 the mundane law involved, but it certainly never occurred to me that there
 might be SCA problems with this!

 Gwynydd >>

The rules are only pertinent to SCA, Inc.  USA. The Australian SCA is
incorporated independently. Be aware, however, that there are groups in the
SCA that have interpreted the new ruling beyond its actual content for
whatever bizarre reasons.

Ras