SC - Anasazi beans

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Thu Jun 1 10:07:04 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/1/00 11:50:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
CorwynWdwd at aol.com writes:

<< . I
 assumed thought was still free. I apologize for the waste of bandwidth and
 the proximity to a flame. Can we just let this drop?

 Corwyn >>

No need to apologize, IMO. Some of us don't over react to distasteful
information. OTOH, there are those who over react to the slightest thing
outside their private world. I delete both types of responses and find the
latter personally more offensive than the former. I never was a fan of
thought police in whatever form they take. Although the thought of actually
eating certain creatures makes me cringe, the cruelty and pain associated
with slaughtering is equally dreadful to man or beast. I draw the line at
eating my own species and find the thought of eating any of the great apes or
cetaceans horrifying but history is history so reading about it has little
affect on me. I certainly do not see that a person's writings are any basis
to willy-nilly declare them insane. If such were the case, most of the
classical literature we have today was most likely written by the insane. ;-)

Ras