SC - Small Beer?

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri Jun 2 01:32:22 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/1/00 11:09:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mermayde at juno.com writes:

>   Isn't there a way to do this, short of buying
>  O'Doul's and serving that at brekkers?

What about slowly heating regular ale, so that the alcohol burns off, and
then adding a touch more yeast and malt to provide carbonation?  I think this
might work out perfectly, provided you have the time.  The ale should ferment
just enough to carbonate it, without adding any more (noticeable) alcohol...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?