SC - Anasazi beans

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri Jun 2 01:36:08 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/1/00 9:45:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time, stefan at texas.net
writes:

> > And, if you'll take a look at
>  > the times I post my messages, you'll notice that it is usually well
after
>  > dark....and I don't have a light in my trunk!  Besides, I live in a bad
>  > neighborhood...it's scary out there after sundown...
>
>  Er, no officer. These are my "cooking" knives.

 LOL Stefan!  Actually, I used to live a block away from work, and would very
often carry my knife case with me on the walk home (well after dark).  I
often thought about what I would say if I was questioned about the three 12"
knives, 4 10" knives, and other "implements of destruction" in that thing.
Now, I know...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?