SC - Query

twila hoon hoontw at libra.unm.edu
Fri Jun 2 16:01:17 PDT 2000

1 beef loin, sliced against the grain--1/4" slices.  Mince some lamb or
beef fat, (or use some olive oil if you're a wimp about health issues)
minced onions, parsley (I prefer cilantro) and oregano, mixed with the
finely minced fat, pepper (with my allergy, I sometimes use a hint of
grains of paradise, instead), salt; roll and skewer, thread the rolls on
ka-bob skewers, roast over charcoals, turning as needed.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com

PS I don't mean to be rude to those who must watch their cholesterol--I
just like to at least try things the original way.  This is good.