SC - lavendar-OT-OOP

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Sun Jun 4 02:21:28 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/3/00 2:36:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time, stefan at texas.net
writes:

> While I hate blocking the list to non-list members, I think this is
>  probably the thing to do.

And how much will it cost to become a member?  Will we have to pass a
'sensibilities test' in order to join?  Do we get a few free rounds of
'imaginary golf' along with our 'members only' jacket?

I, for one, strongly oppose any such action, as I know (or at least 'think)
Ras does.  If  this were a members only list, I may never have
joined...oh..okay...maybe it's not such a bad thing after all.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?