SC - Chili Party (a recipe)

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Sun Jun 4 14:02:34 PDT 2000

> I have about 3 lbs of anasazi beans-how much would you like? I have no trouble
> in getting more.
>
> I think if Gunther doesnt come for dinner when he is at pennsic, we should hunt
> him down and force feed him duck enchiladas!
> margali

No, I think that would be a poor idea. The waste! Oh my! Those duck
enchiladas were delicious! The only problem was there weren't enough
of them. I'm sure we can find a willing volunteer to eat Gunthar's
enchiladas if he doesn't what them. And I hereby, being of sane mind,
and somewhat sound body, volunteer myself for this toilsome duty.

Stefan