SC - Anasazi beans

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Jun 4 14:24:00 PDT 2000

- ----Original Message Follows----
From: Bronwynmgn at aol.com

In a message dated 6/4/2000 9:08:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
wpmay at hotmail.com writes:

<< I seek suggestons for a simple,tasty,
           3-4 remove meal for my Knight and my Laurel.am lining
           up help to make this as period as possible as i would
           care to leave a favorable impression on both for both
           the food and the "service". >>

OK, let's get some basics here!  Any specific food allergies, likes, or
dislikes?  There is no point in us giving you a lot of random recipes if it
turns out they are vegetarian, allergic to pepper, and don't like garlic or
some such.  Any particular time period or culture?

     No known food allergys for ether
      Laurel is 1600's english
      Knight is mid 1300's irish/english
     Both like to eat and have hearty appetites
     Both are open to trying things.
     A preference i would have is staying
      basic as i am new to this.

       yours in learning