SC - Anasazi beans

Etain1263@aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Mon Jun 5 15:41:09 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/5/00 8:51:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time, parlei at algonet.se
writes:

<<
 There is my favourite "horror food"; fry eggs in crisco, fry bologna
 in same crisco. Dice both. use a frozen pie crust, catsup and velveeta
 to make a pizza. Never seen in real life, but the have heard reports.

Oh dear!  This sounds suspiciously like one of my family's favorite dinners
when the boys were small (and hooked on hot dogs):  dice hot dogs and cheese,
mix with half ketchup and half mustard, seal in pastry crusts (like
pasties...half moons) and bake until brown.  They LOVED them!  Even my
husband like it.  Luckily..they "grew out of" this phase!

Etain