SC - Anasazi beans

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Mon Jun 5 16:38:59 PDT 2000

    We used to do something similar when I was but a zygote with an
attitude, only we used biscuit dough and stuffed it with dogs, kraut & brown
mustard. My great grandmother used to make them for family trips, along with
sausage biscuits and caramel corn.
    Family policy was that the only time we ever stopped was to get gas,
(gotta go? wait till we stop for gas, it's only another hundred miles!) and
that buying food on the road was a terrible sin. We once drove from SW Fla
to Chicago, and the only thing we bought on the way was fuel and a quart of
milk. I have a cast iron bladder as a result, I might add . . .

    Sieggy