SC - olla podrida -- how to classify it / Lungenbraten

Thomas Gloning gloning at Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE
Tue Jun 6 15:39:41 PDT 2000

wpmay at hotmail.com
writes:

<<   Thank you for your suggestons Ras,i went to that
      floralgelly place it kicks butt!!

        Aethelwulf >>

Could you be clearer in what you said above? You went to the Florathingy and
found it cool? You went to The Gode Cokery Site and decided that you liked
the Florathingy better? Or the opposite of all that? Or did you find both
sites equally useful? Or not? Or, or, or....I'm so confused...:-(

Ras

     Good Ras,
              To Clarify, I went to stefans floralgelly
     and found a great deal of useful information on the topic
     i was inquiring about.Trusting to your wider knowledge base
     a trip to the godecookery site also took place,again lots
     of useful information to be had.Both sites provided many ideas
     and will lead i know to many questons from me as i experiment
     and try out the many wonderful recipes each site has to offer
     as well as the recipes contained in the books i do have.
     With my limited knowledge it would be unfair for me to offer
     a comparison of the  sites you suggested for me.

       Aethelwulf