SC - Food presentation at demo

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Tue Jun 6 22:15:03 PDT 2000

Morgan commented:
> He flirts outrageously, but does not offer discounts based on flirtation (I've tried!!).
>
> I'm copying Alban on this in case he has different information.

Different information about the books or about his not discouting for
flirtation?  :-)

And for those who might want to improve their flirtation skills, the
Florilegium comes to the rescue:
flirting-msg      (14K)  2/ 4/94    How to flirt, courteously and successfully.

(As I think I've mentioned, the Florilegium covers a wide variety of
SCA interests and skills. :-) )
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net