SC - Help!!!

Serian serian at uswest.net
Thu Jun 8 15:29:03 PDT 2000

Every time I have ever been badly cut (and my hands have a LOT of scars) it
has been with a dull knife. I use more effort to try and cut with one and
inevitably it slips and there you are, blood on the floor (I've been a
graphic artist, you never bleed on the work). I've been nicked by sharp
blades mind you, and even accidentally stabbed myself with an X-acto when
reaching into my tool bag (the top had come off). But for REAL body damage,
I'd have to say blunt knives are more dangerous in my experience.

Corwyn