SC - Re: questions

ChannonM@aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Mon Jun 12 06:04:25 PDT 2000

If this is a duplicate, I am sorry.  Cooking implements are included, which
is why I thought this group would be interested in reading about (and
possibly buying) this book.  I'm getting one as a birthday gift for a Viking
blacksmith I know.

                                                                    ---=
Morgan

My philosophy of life is that the meek shall inherit nothing but debasement,
frustration, and ignoble deaths . . .
     Harlan Ellison

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries.
     A. A. Milne