SC - OT - Pseudo-Medievaloid Cookery Saves the Day

KallipygosRed@aol.com KallipygosRed at aol.com
Tue Jun 13 11:44:10 PDT 2000

Adamantius wrote:

>The only difference is that my mother wasn't a good
>sport about allowing retractable shelving to become permanently
>extended. Something about wanting to get into some cabinet or other; the
>woman has no sense of whimsy.

Grin!  I have _two_ retractable (at least they were designed to be)
breadboards which are always in an "out" position.  Toaster goes on
one...I have developed into a fine art the ability to open the
silverware drawer underneath, extract the utensil, and not drop the
drawer or disturb the toaster.  The other has stuff on it I haven't
put away yet, or have no good place for since the things will be
used... like clean cat bowls, potholders, small jars that I want to
keep but ought to go into the basement but I don't want to go down
there just yet...

Alys Katharine, off topic and into the list