SC - OT -Dream Kitchen

KallipygosRed@aol.com KallipygosRed at aol.com
Tue Jun 13 11:44:11 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/13/00 5:30:30 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:

> > And it came to pass on 12 Jun 00,, that Elaine Koogler wrote:
>  >
>  > > The wild turkey...at least around here...is smaller, has brown
>  > > feathers and does fly a little.
>  >
>  > > Kiri
>  >
>  > Either that, or they're *really* good at climbing.  I've seen some
> roosting
>  > in my oak trees.
>  >
>  > Lady Brighid ni Chiarain

Yes, they fly somewhat, as do chickens. Most do not fly far, or high,
however, due to wing structure. We used to keep a chicken hutch and turkey
hutch that incorporated the lower branches of a tree for this purpose. And,
of course, as they said on "Night Court and WKRP in Cincinnati", "Turkeys
cannot fly" "Especially when dropped from a helicopter".

Lars