SC - Re: Dream kitchen

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue Jun 13 15:54:43 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/13/00 5:30:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

> What we seem to tend to do is more like Feast Highlights, Film at 11.
>  Not that we couldn't make a better attempt at a real period feast and
>  menu structure, but we'd probably have to build an event around it,
>  rather than simply providing a fancy meal for people at one of our events.

So why not replace the "Breakfast", "Lunch" and "Feast" monickers at events
with "First Remove", "Second Remove", etc...?  This way, the populace still
gets thier flirting and rear-smooching time between "courses", and the Feast
Steward still gets to provide a "complete feast".

I've never been a fan of the "dine and dash" method of eating.  Particularly
when I have paid good money to go to a "feast".  I like a long, leisurley
meal, with plenty of entertainment and good conversation in between courses.
Sure, a break or two for smokes behind the woodshed, or begging your way into
a Pelican is always appreciated, but, particularly if the event is a "feast
event", the meal should take precedence.

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(just my two penne worth)

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?