SC - questions

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Jun 14 03:58:37 PDT 2000

At 1:08 AM -0400 6/14/00, CBlackwill at aol.com wrote:

>Really?  Wow !  We really do learn something new every day.  So, what's a
>"remove", then?  Boy, you can't trust that SCA as far as you can throw it...

As best I understand it, "remove" is a post period term for a
subcourse--part of a course that is either served later than the rest
or removed earlier. But I'm not an expert in the relevant period, so
may not have it quite right. See the Oxford English Dictionary for
more information, on both date and meaning.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/