SC - Re: Dream kitchen

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Jun 14 04:11:14 PDT 2000

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> And Admantius dreamed:
> > Since we're dreaming...
> >
> > 1. Two stoves: one commercial Vulcan with two ovens, plus a waterproof
> > infra-red (I think!) Pyrex hob. A commercial convection oven would be a
> > nice addition.
>
> > 9. Oh, and let's throw in a steam-jacketed kettle, a Hobart mixer, and a
> > Robo-Coup R-2 while we're at it, for when I'm feeling lazy.
> >
> > 10. A skilled professional farmer to run the rest of the place.
>
> I was going to say, and of course you want this in Brooklyn or maybe
> Manhatten and then I saw the number 10, so I guess that isn't the case. :-)

Well, actually, the design was to accomodate the fact that it probably
would be in Manhattan (no outbuildings, originally), but then I tacked
on the farmer provision. Actually there are parts of Brooklyn where a
small farm could do well, and some parts of Queens, as well. Perhaps
I'll whip the Queens County Farm Museum into shape.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com