SC - cutlery photos

Cindy M. Renfrow cindy at thousandeggs.com
Wed Jun 14 13:18:24 PDT 2000

I'll have to look up the source, but if memory serves, it was Santich, in the
Mediterranean cookbook who, though I don't recall any actual menus, indicated
that the custom was to work your way up from the simpler, boiled meats to the
more imposing and impressive roasts and reconstructed "critturs" like peacocks.
I believe that the meal started with things like veggies and appetizer-type
things.

Kiri