SC - questions

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 14 14:39:03 PDT 2000

Guten Tag Hauviette and the list

2 things caught my eye in the last digest...

1st  Hauviette, when and, perhaps more importantly, where would this proposed
Cooks Symposium take place???? (Hoping really hard that it is within
reasonable and affordable traveling distance from Caerthe!!!) (Had committed
to go to the one in the CSprings, but HAD to move THAT weekend - still bummed
:-((((

2ndly... Rumpolt has dozens of menus listed in the first part of Ein New
Kochbuch.  Everything from the nightmeal for Kings and Emperors to an early
meal for farmers (still with several courses..)  In fact each of the groups
he has banquet menus for he gives 4 different versions...
2 early meals one for a meat day and one for a fast day, and 2 night meals,
also one for a meat day and one for a fast day.  All in all there are many
MANY banqueting menus listed.
I have plans tonight and tomorrow, but could spend some time on those intros
this weekend if there is enough interest...

Gwen Cat
http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/GK_ASsp99_1.htm